2 X JMAXX 114A SPEAKERS WITH COVERS
2 X SUBLINE 118SA SUBWOOFERS WITH COVERS
2 X POLES
JMAXX 114A SPEAKERS
The new FBT JMaxX series combines ease of use and versatility for many portable or installed sound applications: musicians, DJs, AVL contractors, rental sound reinforcement, corporate events, houses of worship, bars and clubs.
With its eye-catching gas-injected forms designed to virtually eliminate undesired enclosure resonance and reinforce strong low frequency performance, the JMaxX series of powered loudspeakers is available in three elegantly crafted two-way models: the 14-inch JMaxX 114A; the 12-inch JMaxX 112A; and the 10-inch JMaxX 110A.
All are equipped with FBT’s latest 90° x 60° HF horn design which delivers improved projection, accuracy, and dispersion of the mid and high frequencies.
Common to all JMaxX models is FBT’s latest generation lightweight 700W + 200W Class D power amplifier with universal switch mode power supply, delivering abundant power and headroom to reproduce even the largest transients without distortion.
XLR inputs and outputs, volume control, the EQ presets and filters, and ground lift switch are all conveniently located on a clearly laid out rear panel, making loudspeaker setup and operation intuitive and consistently repeatable.
JMaxX’s versatility is further underscored by the many mounting and fixing options that the ergonomically styled cabinets provide. Mounting in fixed installations is made easy using the M10 suspension points or wall bracket flange plates, while portable use is facilitated by the built-in 35mm pole mount socket.
There’s no need for separate stage monitors, as JMaxX’s cabinet profiles are designed with 12°, 40°, and 55° wedge angles, and when used with the specific floor monitoring EQ presets, will ensure that performers hear themselves with ultimate clarity
700W + 200W – 132 dB SPL (peak)
14” LF woofer with 2.5” voice coil
1’’ exit throat HF compression driver with 1.4” voice coil
Frequency response from 45Hz to 20 kHz
Extremely lightweight: only 14Kg
SUBLINE 118SA SUBWOOFER
1200W 133 / 137dB SPL Processed Active Subwoofer
Bass-reflex design subwoofer
- 460 mm (18”) high excursion woofer with 75 mm (3”) voice coil, custom made for FBT by B&C
- Frequency response from 33Hz - 100Hz
- 1200W RMS Class D power amplifier with switch mode power supply
- Digital Signal Processor with 6 presets, 4 equalization with 2 LPF Crossover Settings, 6 step digital delay line up to 3.5m
- Control Panel with Stereo XLR in/outs, Volume, EQ Presets, Delay, Phase Reversal Switch 0°-180°, 3 status LED indicators
- 15 mm (0.59”) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure with internal bracing
- M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket and two aluminum ergonomic FBT handles
Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 1200w
Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF: 2400w
Frequency response: 33Hz - 100Hz
Low Frequency woofer: 18" (3" VC)
Maximum SPL cont/peak: 134/137dB SPL
Input connector: Stereo XLR In/Out
Power cord: 5m PowerCon True1
2019 DSC LTD