1200W 133 / 137dB SPL Processed Active Subwoofer
Bass-reflex design subwoofer
- 460 mm (18”) high excursion woofer with 75 mm (3”) voice coil, custom made for FBT by B&C
- Frequency response from 33Hz - 100Hz
- 1200W RMS Class D power amplifier with switch mode power supply
- Digital Signal Processor with 6 presets, 4 equalization with 2 LPF Crossover Settings, 6 step digital delay line up to 3.5m
- Control Panel with Stereo XLR in/outs, Volume, EQ Presets, Delay, Phase Reversal Switch 0°-180°, 3 status LED indicators
- 15 mm (0.59”) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure with internal bracing
- M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket and two aluminum ergonomic FBT handles
Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 1200w
Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF: 2400w
Frequency response: 33Hz - 100Hz
Low Frequency woofer: 18" (3" VC)
Maximum SPL cont/peak: 134/137dB SPL
Input connector: Stereo XLR In/Out
Power cord: 5m PowerCon True1
Additional piece of mind with FBT Audio’s 5 years extended warranty programme
With the purchase of every FBT product, our customers buy into a brand that prides itself on its sound, build and finish quality. Before any product is allowed to leave there factory, it has had to complete a strict testing process, which involves arduous audio testing as well as the most critical of all – the eye of there finish experts.
Every FBT product comes with a standard one year limited warranty, which protects our customers against the unlikely event that a product will fail due to a manufacturing defect. For additional piece of mind, They offer a free 4-year extension warranty (taking the total to five years) for those that sign up to there extended warranty programme.
All you need to do is go to fbt's website fill in the information on the warranty page within 90 day’s of your purchase, and they will send back your certificate confirming your three-year warranty.
2019 DSC LTD